Charisma Clinic run special offers and promotions throughout the year, our current offers can be viewed below. If you’re looking for a cheap dentist, then we currently have offers on dental check-ups and discounts on private dentistry. We know the price of dental work can be expensive but you can save money with our fantastic offers. If you need an extra incentive to go ahead with teeth straightening or dental implants, we have a teeth whitening offer to finish off your perfect smile once treatment is complete. We also sometimes have discounts and offers on our facial & body aesthetics such as anti-wrinkle treatments, dermal fillers and LipoForm.
New offers include :
1. Amazing offer! A dental exam including x-ray for just 99p. For new patients Join our membership plan which includes yearly check-ups, scale and polish and x-rays for just 0.37p per day.
2. Join our membership plan which includes yearly check-ups, scale and polish and x-rays for just 0.37p per day.
3. For dental, facial & body aesthetics. We offer 0% finance so book today! Limited spaces available.
4. Professional teeth whitening. One hour session includes examination, scale and polish for ?119.
5. Refer a friend or family member and receive a Marks & Spencer voucher for ?15.
Charisma Clinic provides modern facilities in a relaxed and calming environment, our Stockport dental clinic provides dentistry of the highest standard that is affordable for all age groups. There is easy parking available directly outside our dental surgery and our warm and welcoming staff are always ready to greet new dental patients whether you require a dental emergency, or whether you wish to visit us so that we can be your private dentist in Stockport. Book in an initial consultation for your dentistry needs.
Charisma Clinic has been established for many years and we are constantly evolving to offer our patients the very latest in modern dental techniques and treatments.
For more details please check our private dentist Stockport offers.
Our staff are highly trained on all aspects of dentistry as defined by the General Dental Council and we constantly keep ourselves up to date and implement the latest guidance on all dental systems used at the practice. Our promise is also to listen to our patients and deal promptly with any of your questions, concerns or complaints.
6 Chepstow Drive
Cheshire SK7 4RY
Tel: 0161 483 5433
Mob: 07727 552 333